ALL OF OUR DOGGES ARE SOLD AS PETS. WE DO NOT OFFER OUR ANIMALS AS BREEDING STOCK. IF YOU THE BUYER DECIDE YOU WANT TO BREED YOUR ANIMAL, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE IT TO BE SUCH. |
1. A $200 deposit is required in order to hold a pup of your choice. All deposits must be made by Western Union or Cash. If you wish to be put on a waiting list we will accept payment by Bank Certified Cheque, Bank Money Order. DO NOT send a US Postal Money Order, these can only be cashed in the United States and we reside in Canada.
2. Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE . If you decide you don't want a puppy, you forfeit your deposit. If something happens to said puppy, (death, buyer doesn't like it or wants to wait on another litter), you may choose from the next AVAILABLE litter. (Not the next litter due) unless buyer decides to take choice behind whoever has deposits on said litter.
3. Choice of puppy is decided on a first come (deposit received) first to choose basis.
4. All shipping costs are the buyers responsiblity. Buyer should be aware that weather and holidays may make it difficult to ship on time.
5. Payment must be made in full before releasing puppy.
6. We guarantee the oldes/puppys free of any genetic defects. Pups are guaranteed for the first year and if any genetic defect is found we will gladly replace pup of comparable or better quality when available. Cases will be determined on an individual basis. We must have vet records and signature from vet along with date and diagnosis at the expense of buyer. The seller reserves the right to a second opinion at the expense of the seller.
7. The buyer agrees to have the puppy checked by a veterinarian within the first 5 days after delivery for a complete physical examination at the expense of the buyer. If the veterinarian finds the puppy to have a contagious disease or to have a serious physical condition other than a bacterial infection such as coccidia or giardia, which is easily treatable by a vet, the seller will replace the puppy with another puppy of comparable or better quality when available. The seller reserves the right to a second veterinarian opinion at the expense of the seller. If the puppy is not examined by a vet in the first 5 days, this guarantee is null and void.